Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thing 2

avatar     Creating a blog was very difficult for me.  I have never done this before and it seemed to take me way too long.  I had to come up with usernames and it seemed that all the ones I tried were taken. I finally decided on collegemomsblog.  It seemed fitting.  I am a mother of three and for the past 9 years that has pretty much defined who I am.  I can not add collegemom to my title!
      I was afraid I was going to mess something up which also kept me at creating my blog at a slow pace.  However, I feel more confident now and hopefully will get quicker as I get further into my project of 23 things.  I LOVED making my avatar.  It was not difficult to do.  The only problem I had was that when I set up the account I had to give them my e-mail.  They had to send me an e-mail for me to confirm my account.  The problem was that it was sent and placed in my junk e-mail.  It took me about 15 minutes to even think about checking my junk mail.  Sure enough, it was there! I just had to click on the link and I was official!  I had an account and created my first avatar.

     I think my avatar looks just a little like me.  I think the hair color and cut is about right.  I also love coffee, so I was excited to add the coffee cup to my avatar.  I picked the background of a chalkboard.  I thought that was fitting since I want to be a teacher one day.  I liked the shirt a picked out.  Its a jersey and I love sports and  usually dress pretty casually like this.  This was fun.  I hope the 23 things is as fun as this!

No comments:

Post a Comment